Three decades on, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is now more relevant than ever.
COVID-19 has altered, or in some cases severely disrupted our lives. Being in constant reaction to situations that are outside of our control can make us feel powerless. As individuals and leaders, we need to refocus and clearly prioritise the aspects of life and work that are most important. The Habits challenge you to consider your actions and intentions from the perspective of personal control while providing strategies for living life with purpose.
- Learn to become more effective in the areas that matter most to you and conquer the private victory (self) and public victory (teams).
- Learn to be proactive through exploring responsibilty, choice, accountability, iniative and resourcefulness.
- Learn to begin with the end in mind by exploring vision, commitment and purpose.
- Learn to put first things first through focus, integrity, discipline and prioritisation.
- Learn to think win-win by exploring mutual benefit, fairness & abundance.
- Learn to seek first to understand and then be understood through respect, mutual understanding, empathy and courage.
- Learn to synergize through creativity, cooperation, diversity and humility.
- A 360 Habits assessment
- The 7 Habits app
- The 7 Habits contract
- The 7 Habits Workshop manual and diary
- The 7 Habits Skill cards and Practise Cards
Principals, Deputy Principals, Leadership teams, Aspirants, Manager Corporate Services, School Board members and Teachers
Thank you for your interest in attending this event. Please be aware that online registrations for this event have now closed.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list or would like further information about this event, please contact us