Spend 2 days with author and leadership coach, Dan Haesler, as he takes you through the key concepts of his leadership playbook, The Act of Leadership. Dan will create an environment where leaders can share their thinking, insights and new behaviours related to his core techniques. Each session will be driven by key questions informed through a pre-workshop survey to ascertain specific areas of interest, challenge or opportunities, ensuring that the entire experience is tailored to the group. Rather than being an 'off-the-shelf' series, Dan will specifically design the experience for this group of school leaders. James Kerr, the best-selling author of Legacy, describes Dan's book as one that will change your life. Don't miss this opportunity to work closely with Dan.
You learn how to:
- let go of the stuff that's holding you back
- build capacity in others by giving feedback that leads to learning
- encourage a culture of accountability and ownership
- lead change so that people feel it's being done with them, not to them
- act mindfully in the moments that matter
Principals and Deputy Principals
Participants will be required to attend the program live online on their own devices. Due to the nature of the program sharing a device with a collegaue is not possible. We encourage all participants to attend from home to ensure they are relaxed and focused on the learning.