WAPPA Members can access confidential support
(08) 9388 8437
WAPPA Professional Support is available to all our members and you are encouraged to take advantage of this valuable service. A confidential conversation with an experienced Principal or WAPPA staff member may help you find clarity and the support when you need it most.
If you need us outside of normal business hours, still make the call and you can leave a message for the following day. If it is urgent and you need us straight away, you will be assisted by one of our WAPPA support team.
WAPPA's Support team is ready to help you with;
- Experienced Principals to provide advice, mentoring or collegial support
- Personal wellbeing support by phone, online or in person
- Matters referred to General Council for legal support when needed
- Whole school health & wellbeing
- Advise on unusual school problems
- Management of workers compensation / return to work / redeployee process
WAPPA has supported members with matters around
- Improving connection & Staff team management
- Advocacy on behalf of members with DoE/REO
- Improvement actions / school reviews
- SID allegations / investigations
- Bullying / harassment
- Parental issues / complaints & community matters
- Curriculum knowledge
- Implementing policy & guidelines.
This service is offered for WAPPA members only. Visit the Member Services pages or apply here.