Have you ever been baffled by the complexity of the relationship matrix within a school?
Understanding how emotions shape your thoughts and actions is the first step to gaining greater control over behaviour. Developing the skills to manage yourself and other people more effectively maximises your influence as a leader.
Using the latest research and technology, this workshop will assist you to develop your EQ and the EQ of your leadership team. Knowing how emotions are channelled through your brain, how emotional intelligence is understood and how you can improve that intelligence with very specific strategies, all lead to improved leadership and a common understanding about relationships in your school.
This workshop is delivered by certified RocheMartin facilitators of the Emotional Intelligence Certification program. The Emotional Capital Report (ECR) is the world’s most advanced system for measuring Emotional Intelligence.
Who will benefit:
Principals, Deputy Principals, Senior Leadership Teams, School Leaders and Curriculum Leader.
- Pre-workshop - Complete a RocheMartin Emotional Capital assessment scientifically linked to leadership behaviours.
- Examine your personal Emotional Capital measurement report and coaching suggestions.
- Gain knowledge of a step-by-step guide for improving your emotional intelligence.
- Gain hands-on experience exploring the ten emotional competencies critical to leadership success using activities to examine the building blocks of your emotional intelligence.
- Post-workshop (additional charge)– Complete a leadership EQ 360 with optional coaching.
In this program participants will learn to:
- Understand which areas of Emotional Intelligence they have strengths in and which ones they can best develop.
- Develop an understanding of the specific emotional skills that underpin each competency.
- Develop practical strategies to develop emotional intelligence and respond to personal and professional challenges more effectively.
- RocheMartin Emotional Capital Psychometric Assessment
- Emotional Capital Self Report
- Individual coaching strategies for each competency
WAPPA is now specifically tailoring this program for regional Western Australia. Days, times, dates and locations can be designed to fit networks, school teams, collegiate groups or similar.
Thank you for your interest in attending this event. Please be aware that online registrations for this event have now closed.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list or would like further information about this event, please contact us