Brightpath is based on over a decade of pioneering research at the University of Western Australia. It’s aim is to support teachers to use professional judgments. Leading Brightpath in your school ensures high-quality assessments in a range of learning domains. Brightpath is now being used widely across Western Australia in both the government and private education sectors and “uptake” in other Australian states has commenced. Brightpath is an excellent addition to your whole-school assessment toolkit.
The Brightpath software records and profiles the result of assessments and reports a range of formative and summative information to teachers and Principals. This provides an informed basis for developing teaching programs targeting the needs of individual students.
Who will benefit:
Principals, Deputy Principals, senior leadership teams, school leaders and curriculum leaders.
- Participants will get an overview of the research and software.
- View the knowledge base within the website to begin your school’s journey.
- Outline of the ‘Leading your school” guide - the three professional learning workshops schools can undertake to help staff get started.
- Learn about the WAPPA full day course available.
Participants will be able to:
- Lead staff in the introduction of Brightpath tools and resources.
- Use Brightpath to plan assessments.
- Use Brightpath to make reliable judgments.
- Check comparability of judgments across year levels.
- Interpret Brightpath assessment data.
WAPPA is now specifically tailoring this program for regional Western Australia. Days, times, dates and locations can be designed to fit networks, school teams, collegiate groups or similar.
Thank you for your interest in attending this event. Please be aware that online registrations for this event have now closed.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list or would like further information about this event, please contact us