When trust is low, suspicion is high, and communication is guarded. With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve.
Trust is one of the most important aspects in today’s school environment and like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill.
With increased trust, results will improve, and our attention is redirected toward achieve great student outcomes.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviours that lead to high-trust teams and schools.
Who will benefit:
Principals, Deputy Principals, Senior Leadership Teams, Managers of Corporate Services, School Board Members and Teachers.
In the Speed of Trust® masterclass work session, individuals identify and address "trust gaps" in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Using "real work" situations in the work session, participants will:
- Practice the 13 Behaviours of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
- Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
- Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
In this program participants will learn to:
- Build their own case for trust by identifying the impact of Trust Taxes and Trust Dividends in their school programs and projects.
- Model trust through character and competence and take responsibility for increasing their own personal credibility.
- Replace counterfeit behaviours with the 13 Behaviours of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust in key relationships.
- The Speed of Trust Best Seller Book by Stephen Covey
- Trust Action Cards
- Speed of Trust Foundations Workbook
- 2019 Access to online video and course content
Member’s Special Offer
Register for the FranklinCovey package and receive the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® and The Speed of Trust Masterclass for $750 (members only). RRP $1600
WAPPA is now specifically tailoring this program for regional Western Australia. Days, times, dates and locations can be designed to fit networks, school teams, collegiate groups or similar.
Thank you for your interest in attending this event. Please be aware that online registrations for this event have now closed.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list or would like further information about this event, please contact us