The Western Australian Primary Principals' Association is the association of choice for educational leaders in Western Australia. Our membership is made up of 1104 leaders at varying stages of their careers, spanning over 85% of government primary schools.
WAPPA highly values and recognises the importance of our partners, who allow us to continue delivering such an esteemed level of Support, Advocacy, Leadership and Connection for our members.
WAPPA Partnership Benefits
The following benefits allow our partners to maximise their impact and get the most out of their partnership. Inclusions and specifications of your partnership are determined by the package.
- 3-day exhibit at WAPPA’s annual conference.
- Endorsement as a preferred provider.
- Hyperlinked or printed logo inclusion in all member communications.
- 2022 WAPPA Partner seal for use on your marketing and promotional material.
- A dedicated page on our website, displaying:
- your logo, website link, and contact details,
- materials you provide throughout the year (e.g., advertorials, videos), and
- any relevant content we have produced.
Video Content Marketing
Video content marketing is a powerful way for our partners to connect with WAPPA members in an accessible and engaging way. WAPPA’s 2022 communication strategy include the following:
Purpose: raise brand awareness, introduce your team, or highlight a product.
Specifications: 30-90 seconds, produced by you.
Channels: relevant WAPPA Partner page, WAPPA’s social media pages on Facebook (public page), Twitter, and LinkedIn, and electronic member communications.
Purpose: raise brand awareness.
Specifications: 30-90 seconds, no dialogue, produced by you.
Channels: annual conference, at WAPPA events, and at the Business Centre.
WAPPA Partners receive preferential access to a range of opportunities throughout the year. These include opportunities to:
- participate in new WAPPA initiatives and events.
- provide a pullup banner to display at WAPPA events.
- present at WAPPA events.
- sponsor WAPPA podcast episodes.