“Extending trust is the ultimate act of leadership, the defining skill that transforms a manager into a leader.”
When trust is low, suspicion is high, and communication is guarded. With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve.
Trust is an important aspects in today's school environment and creating trust is a learnable skill.
With increased trust, results will improve, and our attention is redirected towards achieving great student outcomes.
Leading at the Speed of Trust 3.0 will provide the mindset, skill set, and toolset that will measurably increase a participant’s ability to deliver results in a way that inspires trust. The content can be delivered online via a virtual classroom or in a traditional classroom setting.
- The Case For Trust - Build their own case for trust.
- Self Trust, The Principle Of Credibility - Increase their personal credibility.
- Relationship Trust, The Principle Of Behavior - Behave in ways that inspire trust.
- Organizational Trust, The Principle Of Alignment - Align their team, symbols, systems, and processes with principles of high trust.
- Market Trust, The Principle Of Reputation - Improve their team's reputation.
- Societal Trust, The Principle Of Contribution - Make a positive contribution to their world.
- The Speed of Trust Best Seller Book by Stephen Covey
- The Speed of Trust Book and Workbook
- Trust Action Cards
- Speed of Trust Huddle Guide
- tQ 360 Assessment
Rather than just teaching principles, Leading at the Speed of Trust ® 3.0 institutionalises a new language and new behaviour in a real context. This powerful framework enables leaders to dramatically increase their personal credibility, engage with teams in a completely different and more committed way.