You will walk away with:
- An assessment of your personal EQ strengths and areas for development.
- A plan to build your EQ.
- Practices for dealing with emotion in others.
- A range of strategies for giving and receiving feedback.
Online - Self-paced interactive experiences via Canvas
- A range of learning activities including online chat, Q&A forums, short videos, completing profiles (leadership style), reading and reflection.
Live Virtual Workshop – 45 minutes via Zoom
- Participate in one or two virtual workshop/s allowing you to connect, collaborate and co-create with other educational leaders
WAPPA’s Professional Learning is designed to Develop, Inspire and Extend Great Educational Leaders. To achieve this purpose, all design is guided by five learning principles:
- Engage - educational leaders through active, relevant, and inspiring learning
- Collaborate – by sharing, creating and problem-solving together
- Challenge – learners to develop and extend their capabilities
- Enable - learning anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
- Customise– professional learning to meet different members needs
Thank you for your interest in attending this event. Please be aware that online registrations for this event have now closed.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list or would like further information about this event, please contact us